Mooncard is a French leader in corporate spend management, offering a payment solution with a fully secure and configurable card, fully integrated into a management platform and accounting engine. Founded in 2016, Mooncard is one of the fastest-growing fintechs in France, with more than 6,000 clients and major contracts with the French public sector. Since 2021, we have launched Moon Card in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, and the Netherlands, with client portfolios developing in all new markets.
About our people
Mooncard is a scale-up driven by its people. We are ambitious, passionate, and value teamwork. You will become part of an enthusiastic and collaborative team who are always looking for new challenges and to provide the best service to our clients!
About the team
The Revenue team is - within Mooncard - focussed on:
- Acquiring new users
- Cross-selling and Upselling our solutions & services
- Retention of our customer base.
-Own a “territory” of accounts operating in multiple industries.
-Identify high-potential prospective users and use effective prospecting strategies to generate leads that drive revenue growth in your territory.
-Develop and implement scaled sales strategies for acquiring new customers and driving product adoption.
-Identify and understand users’ pain points to propose Mooncard solutions and own the full sales cycle, from business case development to close.
-Lead commercial negotiations to increase and retain average customer revenue and Mooncard market share.
-Work cross-functionally to solve user pain paints and improve our product.
-Conduct Return On Investment based discussions with prospective users.
About your experience :
- 5+ years of experience in a client-facing role, preferably at a technology company, with a track record of top performance
- The ability to understand financial/accounting requirements and craft solutions across multiple products
- The ability to develop and execute account plans for companies spanning multiple business units across complex organizations
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements.
- The analytical ability to manage complex reporting, pricing and cost considerations
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for meetings with multiple stakeholders
- A knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly
- A sophisticated commercial sense and understanding of underlying drivers and strategy of our user’s businesses
Your benefits :
- Fix salary & an attractive bonus
- Team buildings & offsites
- Beautiful offices in the centre of Paris (75009)
- Health insurance Generali (50%)
- Lunch voucher up (9€/day)
- 2-3 days home office per week