Mooncard is a French leader in business expense automation, offering an integrated solution with a fully secure and configurable card, a management application and an accounting engine. Mooncard is a SaaS solution and has already attracted more than 4000 companies.
Freeing employees from the time-consuming management of expense reports means gaining productivity on tasks with higher added value.
Driven by a young and passionate team, Mooncard is a rapidly growing scale-up, offering rapid development perspectives
Our International team is growing and looking for new members to join the Mooncard adventure!
You will meet a close-knit, enthusiastic and passionate team that is looking always for new challenges and for giving the best to their customers !
Our values :
Our goal: to increase the skills and help out growing the talents we recruit!
We offer two weeks of training so that you can easily immerse yourself in our project and our culture.
Willkommen auf der Mooncard !
You will be part of our international adventure, you will be integrating and empowering our German team🇩🇪 !
- Identify, approach and open new accounts
- Management of incoming contracts: qualification, briefing, appointments, SALE!
- Supporting, developing and selling of our products and services to our prospects and clients.
- Closing and signature of deals
- Follow up and execution of contracts
- Executing of commercial reports
- You are a good seller and a great communicator
- You are a Native German Speaker (C2 level)
- You love start-ups and fintech!
- CRM is a friend to you
- You know how to persuade and convince
- You are autonomous
- You have an excellent written and oral expression.
- You are cunning and clever( you know to take the right decisions, and the good short cuts)
- Salary package is composed of a fix and a variable part that is not capped!
You will also get:
- The opportunity of working in a multicultural entreprise, we have over 15 different nationalities in our teams !
- Career Development opportunities, you can benefit from seminaries, trainings and internal mobility.
- Alan as health insurance.
- 50% of transport pass reimbursed
- A mac computer.